Thanks once again to the volunteering Ciaran Murphy for taking names and penning times in just a t-shirt (he did have jeans on the lower half of his body). I think he regretted having no coat or jacket quite a bit. Thanks to John Woods for turning up to offer his services too.
Also, we had a PB sandwich with first and final finisher setting PB's! With a waffer theen PB filling in the middle.
Great to see another bunch of new faces, especially the JM's and JW's aged 9, 9 and 11 and even a very, very tanned, holiday making lady who finally no longer feared coming on down.
Oh and Cristiano Bonato was late bringing his friend Dario Paddano with him! 8pm next week Cristiano!
REMINDER: Next week is the Marathon Talk Magic Mile - we expect a larger turnout than usual, there may well be two waves of runners. If you've not signed up so far to take part, it's free and easy to do. Quick, go sign up! Now!
- Stewart Curtis 5:02 PB
- Matt Smith 5:10 (PB remains 5:09)
- Jack Moran 5:17 (PB remains 5:17)
- Grant Russell 5:23 (PB remains 5:23)
- Harry Matthews 5:30 (PB remains 5:17)
- Roy Reeder 5:35 (PB remains 5:07)
- Colin Haylock 5:40 (PB remains 5:36)
- Nick Rowe 5:43 (PB remains 5:39)
- Jed Leicester 5:45 PB
- Hayden Matthews 6:01 (PB remains 5:53)
- Kevin Wood 6:24 (1st timer)
- Donna Richards 6:43 (PB remains 6:32)
- Daniel Rowe 7:16 (1st timer)
- Kirsty Bangham 7:18 (PB remains 6:55)
- Meredith Kendall 7:33 (PB remains 7:09)
- Sarah Dixon 7:53 (1st timer)
- Jessica Rowe 8:04 (1st timer)
- Hannah Rowe 8:05 (1st timer)
- Emma Wingate 8:12 PB
- Cristiano Bonato 5:48 (PB remains 5:37)
- Dario Paddano 8:09 (1st timer)