Enough about the Olympics, let's tell you about last night's Mile. The irony is that most of our runners had sat and watched sport for two weeks and lost some of their fitness. I didn't run last night but I include myself in this! As a result, only one PB delivered which belonged to Nick Rowe.
However, it was great to be back again and was great to catch up with people discussing the main stories from London 2012. Thanks to Heather Martingell for being 'Name Taker', Paul Martingell for taking photos and Dave Wilson for being back up timer and 'Half Way Time Shouter'.
Photos are here.
The gates are still currently shutting at 9pm, hopefully they bring this time forward to the more appropriate 8:30pm next week as it's getting too dark otherwise. We will be looking to start at 8:30pm next week nonetheless.
Before I go, I demand we give Andy 'EPO' Wingate a urine test.
- Anthony Jackson 4:56 (PB remains 4:37)
- Stuart Curtis 5:09 (PB remains 5:03)
- Will Rawling 5:17 (1st timer)
- Grant Russell 5:25 (PB remains 5:23)
- Harry Matthews 5:28 (PB remains 5:17)
- Ciaran Murphy 5:36 (PB remains 5:27)
- Nick Rowe 5:42 PB
- Andy Wingate 5:51 (PB remains 5:48)
- Stuart Rose 6:00 (PB remains 5:48)
- Hayden Matthews 6:24 (PB remains 5:53)
- Donna Richards 6:39 (PB remains 6:32)
- Joe Wilson 7:12 (PB remains 6:45)
- Kirsty Bangham 7:44 (PB remains 6:55)