It seemed like most people either had a bit of an off day or ran huge PBs. Kirsty Bangham and Joe Wilson dragged each other round to hit the heady heights of a sub-7 minute mile for the first time.
Meanwhile Jed Leicester set the bar higher for friend and rival Rue Turner with a 10 second PB.
Thanks to Ben Gibbons for name collecting and Carl Moran for halfway time checking.
* A reminder that next week is the last run before the Olympic break, that's the 1st and 8th August, no Arethusa Mile. Back on the 15th.
- Sathira Don 5:02 (PB remains 4:59)
- Jack Moran 5:20 (PB remains 5:20)
- Harry Matthews 5:21 (PB remains 5:17)
- Rory Spicer 5:30 (PB remains 5:15)
- Dave Wilson 5:42 (PB remains 5:16)
- Ian Haylock 5:50 (PB remains 5:38)
- Cristiano Bonato 5:54 (PB remains 5:37)
- Hayden Matthews 5:58 (PB remains 5:53)
- Stewart Rose 5:59 (PB remains 5:48)
- Jed Leicester 6:02 PB
- Andy Wingate 6:09 (PB remains 5:48)
- Rue Turner 6:12 (PB remains 6:08)
- Merilyn Davies 6:35 (1st timer)
- Joe Wilson 6:45 PB
- Donna Richards 6:48 (PB remains 6:32)
- Kirsty Bangham 6:55 PB
- Emma Wingate 8:52 (PB remains 8:14)