We had a collective of first timers and volunteers in attendance, most notably the King and Queen of Bushy parkrun in Ray and Ann Coward. Ray volunteered on finish position duty and Ann, well I'm not allowed to write what Ann did. We also had the person most responsible for all of us being there taking part too. If anything, he's the Emperor of parkrun, PSH. Without PSH I'd not have taken part in Bushy parkrun, never met the runners that I have befriended over time tonight and wouldn't have met Tom Williams whose podcast Marathon Talk gave me the kick up the bum to start this Mile. So it's his fault we do what we do on a Wednesday evening now. As well as Saturday morning.
As for other news, we no longer have any actual "Ever-presents", but the name Wingate is "Ever-present" as Emma substituted her husband Andy tonight.
- Ollie Upton 5:06 PB
- Roy Reeder 5:07 PB
- Matt Smith 5:09 PB=
- Shane McDermott 5:26 (PB remains 5:17)
- Ciaran Murphy 5:27 PB
- Cristiano Bonato 5:39 (PB remains 5:37)
- Paul Sinton-Hewitt 5:42 (1st timer)
- Stewart Rose 5:48 PB
- David Tyas 6:30 (1st timer)
- David Worth 7:12 (1st timer)
- Amy Sullivan 7:48 (1st timer)
- Sandra Worth 7:57 (1st timer)
- Emma Wingate 8:34 (PB remains 8:21)